Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Motherly Love


Chapter Four: Take a story from your life or the life of someone close to you that reflects an important theme about love or hate and tell the story in a way that reveals the theme?
Motherly Love: When you are younger, you are raised to tell your parents, “I love you.” My mother, grandparents, aunt, raised me and uncle, so “I love you” was said often. It was not until the day that I found out I was pregnant with my first child when I realized how much the word LOVE means. August 31st, 2009. A day that I will not ever forget. This was not a “puppy love” kind of love, nor was it a, “okay mom, I love you” kind of love. This kind of love was something indescribable. I have never felt this way before. I have never seen or held this little person I was so desperately in love with. The morning of April 17, 2010 at 4:03am. I gave birth to a little boy in a dim hospital room, when the doctor picked him up the lights surrounded his little body, kind of like the way you envision an angel. This love is something that cannot be measured. The way a mother loves her child is something that will remain a mystery for all eternity. I am expecting a little girl; she is due June 23, 2012. God is granting me another little angel. I am truly blessed. (Word Count: 206)

No comments:

Post a Comment